About Chuck Smallwood
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Missouri Valley, Iowa, Council Bluffs, Iowa, Western Iowa, Omaha, Nebraska and surrounding communities in Eastern Nebraska areas, please contact me.
- Chuck Smallwood 402--639-6106
- Licensed Broker in Nebraska & Iowa, USA
- Office Manager/Broker 17+yrs Experience
- Member of the Southwest Iowa Association Realtors (Council Bluffs, IA)
- Member of the Great Plains Board of Realtors (Omaha, Ne Area)
- Member of National, Iowa and Nebraska Realtors Association
- Member of Missouri Valley, IA Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Logan IA Chamber of Commerce
- Schools, Cities and County Info, property searches available by clicking Chucks links above
- Serving Harrison, Pottawattamie, Shelby, Monona, Crawford, Mills counties in Iowa. Washington, Douglas & Fremont in NE.